An existing role, you will support the Finance Manager and be a financial partner to the agricultural businesses, improving and maintaining systems and ensuring compliance with ATO requirements.
You will add significant value through;
· Owning & managing monthly financial reporting for a portfolio of broadacre crop farms
· Overseeing and executing month-end tasks including preparing journals and reconciliations
· Providing support to the Accounts Payable function
· Driving efficiencies in the lodgement and settlement of insurance claims
· Identifying opportunities for finance process improvement, systems or automation
· Working closely with internal and external stakeholders and maintain strong working relationships
Things that will make you ideal for the role:
· You are, or have commenced your CA or CPA qualification
· You have a positive attitude and love a growing and dynamic business
· You want to take ownership of your role and responsibility for the outcomes
· You are interested in agriculture, however you like working in an air-conditioned office
· You want to get out and see how our farms operate in practice, not just theory
Reasons why you’ll love working with us:
· Do work that matters, including consideration of the carbon footprint of large-scale agriculture
· Enjoy variation as the agricultural season moves from sowing through to harvest
· Flexibility in your workplace. We will consider hybrid models of working.
· Our culture of growth and support for your career
If this opportunity sounds like the right one for you, please submit your application now by forwarding your resume and personalised letter telling us why you will be perfect for the role.