Performance without impact
We are committed to:
- developing and leading sustainable agriculture in Australia;
- delivering productivity and performance on-property;
- returns to shareholders; and
- being active in the local community.
Our objective is to deliver real sustainability on-property, and throughout the industry and supply chain. We seek to do this through influencing farm production systems and post-farm gate initiatives, actively seeking innovation, and benchmarking. Reduced energy and emissions as a key performance indicator across our businesses’ activities.
Adhering to best practice
Viridis Ag’s ethos is to embrace modern farming practices, leverage technology and attract great people sharing similar values and passion.
The fundamentals of greener, more efficient production involves high-tech techniques, driven by GPS guidance and advanced knowledge of soil types and levels of nutrition.
Such techniques can maximise yields and pay off in energy efficiency and reduced carbon emissions. Precision farming techniques achieve environmental savings, while maximising soil health and productivity.
Adapt and Innovate
Viridis Ag’s focus is to innovate and improve our operations and ultimately drive industry change for the better. This constant adaption covers all areas of operations:
- Build – systems, culture and portfolio
- Sustainable – people, profits and environments
- Innovate – constant improvement in all aspects of operations
- Profitable – positive return on investment within the portfolio, and beyond the farm gate.